These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Norac Foods Ltd whose address is at Norac Foods UK, 144 Liverpool Road, London L1 1LA with company number 09350279. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to residents of the Great Britain. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the promotion. Proof of age and residence may be requested.
3. Promotion exclusion: The promotion excludes employees of the Promoter (Norac Foods Ltd) and their immediate families; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Purchase necessary. Entrant must retain receipt & promotional packaging for proof of purchase. Entries are limited to four per household, verified by name, postal address, email address and IP address.
5. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
6. Promotion Period: The "Promotion Period" opens at 00:01 on the 1st June 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 31st December 2021. All entries outside of this period will not be valid.
7. Valid Packs: The promotion is valid with a promotional packet of La Boulangère Brioche Burger Buns featuring the offer "Win a Barbecue with La Boulangère”.
8. How to win a prize: a) Purchase a promotional pack of La Boulangère Brioche Burger Buns (as stated in clause 7) b) Visit https://www.winabbq.co.uk (the "Website"). c) Enter 6-digit Unique Promotional Code (for example Y23G19X1d), located inside the sticker affixed to Promotional packs then enter full name, address (including town or city, county, postcode and country) and a valid email address. Entrants will find out instantly if they have won a prize. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted.
If the code on your pack is illegible contact email@example.com for a replacement code with a photo of the pack and illegible code. Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened.
9. All winning codes have been predetermined prior to the start of the promotion and randomly distributed across promotional packs. Each Unique Promotional Code can only be entered once for the duration of the promotion. Any attempts to enter the same code more than once, use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all such claims will be declared void.
10. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be ineligible, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple redemptions. The Promoter will track entries and carry out analysis and verification investigations if necessary.
11. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these terms and conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script', ‘brute force' or any other automated means, that person's entry will be void. The Promoter will immediately disqualify any entrant who is tampering with the entry process.
12. Incomplete, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- 5x Weber Premium Barbecue (Master-Touch GBS E-5730 Charcoal Barbecue) worth £280 each
- 50 x Personalised Chef Hat & Apron worth £15 each
- 600 x Product Coupon - La Boulangère Pack worth £1.40 each
The Promoter may ask for proof of age in order to claim a Prize. At the Promoter’s discretion another Prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended Prizes.
- There are 655 prizes available to be won.
14. A cash alternative or refund to the Prizes will not be offered
15. Winner Notification: Winners will receive their Prize by second class post or courier within 28 working days of verification of Prize win by the Promoter. Winners will be notified immediately online and confirmed by email to the address provided on entry and within 14 working days of entry if their win is ineligible or if any further information is required for verification. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a winner via the email address supplied on entry within 21 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw their entitlement to a Prize, with no liability. Winners are advised to check their spam filter. Winners should keep their original itemised receipt and original packaging as they may be required for verification purposes. Photocopies not accepted.
16. Any Prize returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate delivery details will be considered unwanted and the Prize will be withdrawn . It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
17. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prizes. The Promoter will make available a list of main prize winners’ surnames and counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com.
18. All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or in correspondence with the promotion are the sole responsibility of the participant.
19. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold/auctioned by any means including on auction sites or otherwise. This is a breach of the rules and any participant will be disqualified and their Reward will be rescinded immediately.
20. It is the entrant's responsibility to contact the Promoter by email if their postal or email address has changed since they submitted their entry.
21. General: The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of the Promoter or of the employees, distributors, retailers, agents, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives and agents for death or personal injury caused by their respective negligence, or the negligence of their respective personnel, agents or subcontractors, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to accept any entry where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter on all decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will use reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
28. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
29. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
31. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.